How to Make Cannabis Chocolate at Home | Easy Home-Made Recipe
In this topic,
What could be more delicious than Cannabis and Chocolate? Of course, only Cannabis Chocolate! Cannabis and Chocolate go together like wine and cheese. Humans have long used both for ceremonial, medicinal, and, of course, just recreational purposes. It isn’t easy to improve upon two of nature’s most exquisite works but combining them can increase our enjoyment. The best part is that making Cannabis Chocolate at Home is incredibly tasty and easy. So, the next time your sweet tooth strikes, keep some Cannabis Chocolate Bars in the Fridge because they’re so simple to create.
Our straightforward, Quick and Easy Cannabis Chocolate Recipe is entertaining to create, simple to follow, and delicious. The only drawback is that you might be tempted to indulge excessively and become much higher than anticipated! Grab some Chocolate Chips (or White Chocolate Chips), your preferred infusion (we recommend Cannabis Butter or Cannoli) and get ready to make these simple yet tasty Cannabis Chocolate Bars.
Nutritional Value (100 g)
Saturated Fat: 5g
How to Make Cannabis Chocolate at Home | Easy Home-Made RecipeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Melting Chocolate of your Choice
A Glass Bowl
A Chocolate Mould or Something Similar
Baking Sheet & Parchment Paper (for Decarboxylation)
- To start, you’ll need Decarbed Marijuana, also known as Decarboxylated or Activated Cannabis.
- Fifty Grams of your preferred Butter should be added to a Crockpot. Salted Butter, Unsalted Butter or Vegan, Dairy-Free Butter can all be used. You are free to decide what recipes you will use this for in the future.
- Add 10-20 grams of your Decarboxylated Marijuana, depending upon the potency you need.
- Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours with the lid on, stirring as needed.
- When finished, use a Cheesecloth and Strainer to remove the Marijuana from the mixture.
- After straining, keep it in the fridge in an airtight container. Your Cannabis-Infused butter is ready. Store it in the freezer if you plan to keep it for more than a month. Use within six months.
- Fill your pan with hot water until the base is completely covered. Find a bowl your saucepan can comfortably fit, making a double-decker boiler.
- Put the bowl over the pan with the 300 grams of broken-up chocolate inside. Set the heat to medium.
- Continuously swirl the mixture and remove the Chocolate from the heat once it has melted into a thick, lump-free liquid.
- Add the Cannabis-Infused Butter and stir the Chocolate thoroughly to ensure it is evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the Moulds. To get rid of any air bubbles that might have stuck in the Chocolate mixture, gently drop your full Moulds onto the kitchen counter a few times.
- Put your Marijuana Chocolate in the fridge to set. It might only take ten to fifteen minutes, but also longer, depending upon the type of Chocolate.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CANNABIS CHOCOLATES RECIPE
- Cannabis Chocolate can be made in various methods, but the method described above is one of the simplest. But what if you want your Chocolates to get you ‘high’ and still be gluten-free? Yea, our recipe already is!
- What about dairy-free? Well, that’s easy to achieve. First, ensure your infusion is dairy-free, such as MCT oil or Canna Oil. Then, make sure to use dairy-free Chocolate. And ta-da, your perfect Cannabis Chocolates Recipe that’s dairy free!
Points to Remember while Making Quick & Easy Cannabis Chocolates
- Avoid adding your Infusion to the microwave if you choose to melt Chocolate in it. Chocolate should be melted before infusion is added. In this manner, you can prepare your Cannabis Infusion without worrying about the microwave’s high temperatures destroying any THC or other Cannabinoids.
- You must store the Chocolate in the refrigerator or freezer because we are not pros and are not tempering the Chocolate.
- Additionally, you’ll notice that Homemade Chocolate lacks polished, store-bought Chocolate’s Professional appearance. You don’t have to worry, though. Your goal to make a tasty edible at home has been met.
- AVOID WATER! Your Chocolate will seize if it gets wet. Additionally, it’s a massive waste of your infusion and a mess. When preparing this recipe, stay away from water and moisture.
- Slow down! The key to melting Chocolate—even high-quality Chocolate—is to do so slowly and at a low temperature, similar to consuming edibles.