Hemp Protein Granola Bars | Easy Home-Made Recipe
In this topic,
With a list of ingredients that includes whole, healthy foods, these Homemade Hemp Protein Granola Bars will quickly become one of your favorite snacks. They have a wonderful caramel flavor, are moist, and have a pleasant crunch from the nuts and cacao nibs.
Plus, making the bars is really simple. You should be able to find everything you need for this Easy Hemp Protein Granola Bars Recipe by visiting the natural foods area of your local grocery store. In contrast, store-bought foods are typically disguised candy bars high in processed sugars, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, and preservatives and devoid of fiber. Meanwhile, Hemp Protein Powder gives plain granola bars toasted, nutty layers of flavor with a bit of oven heat. Additionally, it packs a nutritional punch.
Protein: Hemp Powder contains 14 grams of protein per 1-ounce serving. Like quinoa, Hemp Seeds are among a select group of plant sources that are complete proteins, meaning they contain all nine essential amino acids.
Omega Fatty Acids: Hemp Seeds are a fantastic source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are necessary fatty acids. These fatty acids may, among other things, lower inflammation, prevent heart disease, and enhance neurological problems.
Fibre: In addition, 1 ounce of Hemp Protein Powder contains around 4 grammes of fibre. Kapow. Comparatively speaking, most protein powders made from milk or whey only include 1 gramme of fibre or less per serving.
Nutritional Value (per 40 grams)
Fats: 6.9 gms
Saturated Fat: 1.9 gms
Carbohydrates: 24.1 gms
Protein: 5.6 gms
Fibre: 4.7 gms
Sugar: 11.9 gms
Homemade Hemp Protein Granola Bars RecipeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Calories= per 40 grams
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup nondairy milk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 tablespoon whole psyllium husk
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup unsweetened hemp protein powder
1/2 cup chopped seeds
1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
1 tablespoon melted virgin coconut oil
Eight-Cup Muffin Pan
- Set the oven to 350°F
- An eight-cup standard-size muffin pan should be sprayed or greased.
- Whisk the psyllium into the applesauce, milk, syrup, vanilla, cardamom, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Allow thickening for five minutes.
- Combine the oats, hemp powder, seeds, and dried fruit in a large bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and the mixture of applesauce. Stir to blend thoroughly.
- The mixture should be uniformly distributed among the cups.
- Firmly push down the pucks using the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- After moving to a wire rack, let the can cool for ten minutes. After totally cooling, remove the pucks from the tin and enjoy!
How to Store Hemp Protein Granola Bars
Pucks can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week at room temperature, up to two weeks in the fridge, or up to three months in the freezer.