Hemp Chocolate Smoothie Recipe | Easy Home-Made Recipe
In this topic,
Never tried using Hemp in your Cooking? It is a fantastic source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids and provides several health advantages. This decadent, cool, Creamy Hemp Chocolate Smoothie will help you unwind. Enjoy a sweet, Chocolatey delight while getting a Protein boost from Hemp Seeds using this Easy Hemp Chocolate Smoothie Recipe. This dish can be given a fun twist by using almond milk or adding homemade coffee ice cubes. This vegan shake’s creamy, sweet, and salty flavours are the perfect post-workout treat. Even though it tastes like a milkshake, it has a long list of nutritious qualities. While Cocoa contains a concentrated amount of Antioxidants, Hemp Seeds are rich in protein and fatty acids.
It’s pretty simple to make a Smoothie; combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until creamy and smooth. So that you may understand why this smoothie is so remarkable, let’s discuss the advantages of the components in this easy Hemp Chocolate Smoothie Recipe.
Almond Milk: It has more calcium than cow’s milk. The best milk for your health is almond milk (or another non-dairy milk) look it up on Google to understand what I mean!
Bananas: These are rich in potassium, fibre, vitamins, and minerals. They also make smoothies filling and creamy.
Cocoa/Carob: Carob can be substituted for the Chocolate in this Recipe if you are sensitive to caffeine. Cocoa, cacao, and carob all have some health benefits. However, cacao, a less processed form of cocoa, also contains some caffeine.
Medjool Date: Natural candy! Because cocoa can quickly become harsh if left unsweetened, the Medjool date in this Smoothie supplies the sweetness. In addition to being a fantastic source of calcium and iron, Medjool dates are a terrific source of vitamin B6, which is essential for brain function.
Hemp Seeds: The essential Amino Acids, fibre and protein are all present in Hemp Hearts, which are also excellent sources of iron.
Nutritional Value (Serving Size= 100 g)
Fats: 7.7 gm
Saturated Fat: 1.1 gm
Carbohydrates: 12.3 gm
Protein: 3 gm
Hemp Chocolate Smoothie Recipe | Easy Home-Made RecipeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Serving Size= 100 g
2 Cups Almond Milk
2-3 Pitted Large Medjool Dates for Sweetening
3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
1 Large Peeled and Frozen Banana
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (Optional)
4 Large Ice Cubes
A Pinch of Salt
- Take a Frozen Banana, and 2 Cups of Almond Milk to a sizable high-speed blender and give it a semi-blend.
- Add extra milk to the smoothie if you’d like it thinner or more ice if you’d like it thicker.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Hemp Seeds and crush Them to your requirement. They can be crushed completely or you can leave them nutty as well.
- Add them to the Semi-blend, Add Ice Cubes, a Pinch of Salt, and the rest of the Ingredients to Blend it smoother
- If needed for more sweetness, add Dates and blend once more for more added sweetness.
- Finally, Blend until creamy and Pour into a Glass, then sip!
Points to Remember while Making Hemp Chocolate Smoothie
- The consistency produced by this Hemp Chocolate Smoothie Recipe is fairly thin. Instead of using 2 cups of milk, try using 1.5 cups, or go crazy and add a scoop of your favourite non-dairy ice cream if you prefer a thicker texture more akin to a shake.
- Soak the dates in water for 30 to 60 minutes before using them in the Smoothie if they are stiff or dry.
- If preferred, you can also use a liquid sweetener such as maple syrup in place of the dates. Just lessen the Almond Milk a little so it isn’t too thin.
- Any other nut or seed butter of your choosing can be used in place of Almond Butter.