In this topic,
Disclaimer: This article might contain information about illegal substances in India, Please read the below article very article under self-discretion. Please view the disclaimer for more information
Fudge, the Sweet, Creamy treat popular throughout the Holiday Season, may be customized with various toppings, including Pecans, Marshmallow Cream and Salted Caramel. But if you’re willing to, you could maybe get more creative and infuse some Cannabis Fudge in the delicious treat. Edibles are a perfect alternative for those who may not want to smoke due to lung problems, dislike of the taste or smell, or need discretion.
Consuming Cannabis on your terms with edibles is only a few bites away. The most incredible way to indulge in an infused sweet treat is with this simple recipe for Easy Homemade Cannabis Fudge. This Easy Cannabis Fudge Recipe takes 20 minutes to prepare using a few essential ingredients.
We could assume you have cannabutter at hand. But this is supposed to be an Easy Homemade Cannabis Fudge Recipe from Scratch. So, We start by making Cannabis-Infused Butter and make delicious Fudge.
Nutritional Value (Serving Size= 100 g)
Saturated Fat: 2.4g
Easy Cannabis Fudge Recipe | How to Make Cannabis FudgeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
(5 grams) Ground, Decarboxylated Cannabis
Two Sticks of Butter
3 Cups / 525 grams of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
One can / 400 grams of Condensed Milk
- Additional Toppings
- Decarboxylate the Cannabis. Just make sure it doesn’t burn.
- In a Saucepan, combine a cup of water and butter. Simmer the mixture until the butter melts.
- Add the Decarboxylated Cannabis and boil for another 2-3 hours at a temperature of around 160–180°F (70–80°C).
- Keep the heat low to prevent boiling, and turn off the heat after two to three hours.
- After it cools, transfer the mixture into a jar and pass it through a cheesecloth.
- Use Parchment paper to line an 8 × 8 baking dish. Set aside the prepared pan.
- Condensed milk, chocolate chips, and Cannabis-infused butter should all be heated in a sizable saucepan.
- Give the Chocolate time to start melting. When the mixture is soft, keep stirring until it is silky smooth. Stop the heat after the surface is smooth.
- Take the mixture off the heat and spoon it into the parchment-lined 8-inch baking dish.
- Make sure the mixture is even in height and smooth by spreading it out with a spatula.
- In the Refrigerator, let the mixture chill for at least two hours or until the fudge is solid.
- Cut the Fudge into squares or other shapes after removing it from the Baking Pan.
- Your Easy Homemade Cannabis Fudge is ready.
Cannabis Fudge Storage Instructions
This simple Marijuana fudge is freezer-friendly, aiding in portion control and willpower issues. If you don’t think you’ll eat the fudge within seven days, freeze it in individually wrapped portions. Only take what you require, let it get to room temperature, and then enjoy. Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat if you don’t want to freeze. This fudge can become quite soft in overly warm environments.
Best Cannabis Infusions Options
Other than Canna-Butter, there are different ways to infuse your Favourite Sweet Dish.
1. Cannabis Concentrates
If you have access to Medical Marijuana, using concentrates is the simplest method to create a strong Cannabis Fudge Recipe.
2. Cannabis Sugar
You’ll need to Create a Homemade Fudge mixture for this. Sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter, and vanilla extract are typically included in recipes. Substitute the Granulated Sugar for your Cannabis Sugar.
3. Decarbed Cannabis Flower
Straight-up utilizing only decarbed Cannabis Flowers work in this situation. To ensure that the texture does not affect the finished result, grind it up perfectly.
4. Additional Toppings
Cannabis Salt or Cannabis Peanut Butter can be used to flavour this fudge for a microdose option.
Any alternatives mentioned above could be combined for a Cannabis Extract Infusion.